To support our global finance team.
We are looking for an accounts assistant to support our finance team. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills, be able to manage varied responsibilities, work to deadlines and operate well within a team.
This is a new role, and a great opportunity to develop your career as part of a thriving and innovative organisation. Cirrus is a dynamic, ambitious consultancy and learning business, working with a range of major clients including British Airways, BT, Bupa and Three. We have an energetic, team-based culture and offer a supportive working environment with excellent benefits.
• Managing inboxes
• Processing transactions on the supplier and expense ledgers
• Answering supplier and customer queries
• Reconciling and processing company expenses
• Managing multiple ledgers
• Reconciling statements
• Assisting the Management Accountant and Head of Finance in month-end processing and reporting.
• Competent in Microsoft Excel, Office and Work
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously and use own initiative
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Committed to a career in finance and achieving AAT qualifications.
Based Wilmslow, Cheshire.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.