ASSOCIATE WEBINAR FACILITATORS
Deliver an excellent virtual learning experience for our global clients.
Virtual learning has become an increasingly important element of global leadership development programmes at Cirrus. In order to meet the growing needs of our clients, we are looking for highly experienced freelance webinar facilitators who can engage virtual learners.
If you are an expert facilitator with a deep understanding of virtual learning and extensive experience of working with major client organisations, we’d love to hear from you.
As a webinar facilitator, you will facilitate high impact, engaging, interactive webinars using break out, polls, whiteboards and chat to maximise learning. You will be supported by a webinar producer who will manage the technical aspects and logistics so you can focus on providing an excellent and engaging participant experience.
We are looking for candidates who are fluent in English and also in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Romanian, Simplified Mandarin, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Vietnamese and Indonesian.
- Create an engaging, professional, warm learning environment which encourages high level of participation
- Deliver live Cirrus webinars to a range of leadership levels from first line to the most senior leaders in large global organisations
Skills and experience:
- High level of competence and experience at delivering interactive webinars
- Adobe webinar experience highly desirable
- Depth and breadth of knowledge of leadership development approaches, models and theories gained over 5+years
- Extensive facilitation experience
Due to time zone differences, flexibility around hours to allow for early morning and evening hours is required.
How to apply
A more detailed role description is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please email your CV with a covering email explaining why you are right for this role. We would appreciate a summary of your specific webinar production and virtual learner support experience.
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.