To lead on major leadership development programmes.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a highly skilled leadership consultant with solid experience
We are looking for an individual with experience
You will lead major projects as both architect and manager, to ensure that we design and deliver great value and tangible results to our clients. These projects are focused on designing and delivering leadership, talent and assessment, and engagement solutions in a way that best reflects the business priorities of our current and potential clients.
Skills and experience:
• Demonstrable expertise and technical ability in designing and delivering high-quality leadership development programmes which drive sustainable behavioural change
• Expert consultancy skills, with the ability to partner with clients in the areas of diagnosis, design and delivery
• Broad commercial understanding, including business strategy and operating models
• Specific expertise in blended learning solutions, digital and virtual learning delivery
• Wide appreciation of our consultancy services in the areas of leadership, talent and engagement and the markets we operate in
• Degree level required, MSc or similar in organisational change, leadership behaviour and a recognised coaching qualification desirable
• A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English, additional languages desirable.
Based in London, this role will involve extensive travel
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.