Work with major client organisations on our award-winning team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for experienced project managers to join our award-winning teams in London or Wilmslow.
We’re looking for individuals to manage significant clients, programmes, projects
As a key point of contact, you’ll provide regular project updates and ensure there is clear and consistent communication, highlighting and helping to address risks.
Taking full accountability for project management of major projects to ensure quality delivery on time and within budget, you will ensure all resources and materials required are available. You will also be responsible for all necessary project documentation, the smooth running of logistics, monitoring and reporting on programme billing, resource
Skills and experience:
• Global project management experience is essential
• Experience of project management within a similar consultancy /professional services environment essential
• Significant project management skills in the areas of planning,
• Experience of working in
• Strong project management experience with multi-site, multi-client consultancies desirable
• Familiarity with a wide range of learning, engagement and talent services is also desirable
• A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
• PRINCE 2 qualified or has significant experience of using it
• Excellent Microsoft Office and technology skills
• Willing and able to travel throughout the UK and possibly abroad.
Based in London or Wilmslow
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.