Deliver an excellent virtual learning experience for our global clients.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who combines great communication skills with virtual learning in order to deliver an excellent learner experience which provides a high degree of client satisfaction.
As a webinar producer and provider of virtual learning support, you will set up and manage online learning workshops, helping to create a high impact learning experience by supporting the learning facilitator and delegates throughout their learning journey. You will be responsible for high-quality delivery and logistics.
You will work closely with talented colleagues across the areas of learning design, delivery, consulting, digital and creative. You will also build close relationships with Cirrus clients and associates.
• Manage delegates virtually and supporting their learning journeys, encouraging participation and ongoing engagement with learning programmes
• Provide ongoing communication between webinars to push learning content to delegates
• Webinar production and delivery of live webinars, providing input and support to facilitators during webinars such as monitoring chat, setting up and managing breakout rooms
• Technical set up of webinars, including registration, email dispatches and security settings
• Liaising with facilitators to prepare for the webinar
• Understanding and
Skills and experience:
• Skilled at building virtual relationships and networks
• Confidence and communication fluency to engage, connect and inspire delegates
• Knowledge of IT is essential to interact with client IT systems as well as using webinar platforms such as Webex and Adobe
• Experience in virtual webinar production would be of benefit although training will be provided
• Knowledge of webinars and online learning systems knowledge such as LMS and social communication platforms
• Experience of working in
• Additional skills in consultancy, training, learning development or event management environment will be of benefit
• A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
• Good level of written and spoken
Based in Wilmslow
Due to time zone differences, flexibility around hours to allow for early morning and evening hours is required.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.