The UK Apprenticeship Levy has been in place since April. Are you making the most of it for targeted management development? Join our lunchtime webinar at 12.30pm on Wednesday 19 July to discover more.
If you’re a UK-based organisation with a salary bill of over £3 million, you’ll have started paying this new levy, and can benefit from government-subsidised learning and development.
Despite its name, the Apprenticeship Levy is not just for apprentices. It also enables you to develop managers and leaders across your organisation, no matter how long they have worked with you.
Cirrus is an accredited provider of management apprenticeships. During this 45-minute webinar, we will explore:
- How funds can be used to offer internationally-recognised management qualifications
- The management development opportunities that the Apprenticeship Levy presents
- The standards for Level 3 and Level 5 management apprenticeships
- How to create compelling, blended learning experiences
- Tailoring management apprenticeships to your business goals and L&D strategy.